- looking for a new person to take over my responsibilities at my old workplace
- when we finally found the person then I had to start handing things over to him
- last weeks in school have been busy as well, I had to catch up with some of the things I had not done during the semester - as usual
- looking for a new flat in Tartu. As I decided to buy the flat, it was a bit more thorough process than just renting it
- starting some activities in the new workingplace
- and, as if all of that wasn't enough, I also took the motorcycle license course and have been busy with that also.
The main things left for June-July:
- getting up to speed in the new workplace
- actually moving my life from Tallinn to Tartu and setting up the new flat
- closing some final projects in the old workplace
- doing some exams in school and trying to transfer my student status from ITK to University of Tartu, faculty of Mathematics and Informatics.
- and finishing my motorcycle course. This will actually take some time as there are quite long queues in ARK.
- graduation party in Riga
- birthday of a close friend
- an opportunity to go skydiving
And, in case you remembered my birthday and wondered how that went - this year I was really original and I managed to get ill for the day. So I spend the whole day in bed, trying to get better. Eventually I did, and now the general condition is almost back to normal.
But I guess there will be no celebration in the short-term - too many other things on my mind and the weather is not favourable either.