Meanwhile, we are looking for someone to take over:
Inpoc Baltics is looking to fill a full-time position for a
TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGERsituated in Tallinn or Riga office.
"Inpoc" brand belongs to Schibsted Mobile which is the leading service provider in Scandinavia and the Baltics. We offer value-added services in mobile networks, our service portfolio contains various SMS-based solutions, interactive voice services, WAP services, etc.
For more information:
- excellent English, spoken and written
- social person, enjoys communicating with colleagues and business partners
- good understanding of computers and general technical issues
- should be able go on business-trips, up to one week at a time
More technical requirements:
- database skills: fluent in SQL, some PostgreSQL experience would be helpful
- comfortable with Internet protocols: HTTP, FTP, SMTP, POP3, SSH, etc.
- comfortable with XML, DOM and related technologies
- comfortable with command-line Linux/Unix environments
A plus would be:
- Russian language, spoken and written
- knowledge of Java, especially server-side technologies: servlets, J2EE, etc.
- knowledge of Microsoft Visual Basic, C++ or C#
- understanding of networking issues: DNS, VPN, IPSec, DHCP, etc.
- experience with building WML pages
- experience with version-control systems, e.g. CVS
- data generation and analysis experience with Microsoft Office tools
- flexible working hours
- great pan-Baltic team
- very dynamic industry to work in
- competitive salary
- stability of a big, multinational company
- pan-European, international organization
- substantial amount of traveling in the Baltics and Scandinavia
Some example responsibilities:
- communicating with partners to carry out joint-projects using various Internet technologies
- implementing partner web and wap sites
- weekly status reporting for all active projects
- helping colleagues with any computer-related issues
- making purchasing decisions for various soft- and hardware
- preparing Excel reports based on data from relational database system (PostgreSQL) using SQL
- commuting between Tallinn-Riga-Vilnius offices whenever the need arises
- supporting some legacy Visual Basic 6 code
- troubleshooting J2EE applications, digging into log files, etc.
In general, the position is more for an administrator-type of a person, as opposed to more developer-type. But nonetheless, sound understanding of development technologies is required.
Interested? Need more information? Want to send your CV?
Contact us: email@example.com